Saturday, October 27, 2012

CAN'T SLEEP AGAIN LASTNIGHT


Good morning I could sleep so I figured Id jot a few things down. You know I started this blog because I actually wanted to write a book for High School kids. But after being in High School for almost 4 years I’m kinda over it and know I just talk about whatever is on my mind and lately its a lot. I try to censor myself here on blog spot because my friends say that it is a well respected place to blog but considering my only subscriber is myself to hell with it right hahahaha "nakakatawa kasi ako din nagbabasa ng blog ko"( funny! cos I'm the the only person reading it). I’m gonna just spill my guts from now on. It seems only proper right.What’s the point of having a blog and expressing your self if your scared to say how you truly feel. Also there is a likely hood that no one will read this blog. So let’s pull out a crazy topic in my head. Drum roll please ………clap! clap! clap! Anywhoo! since I have shared with the world how much of a sap I really I think I save some of this for later. But about last night.Well of course I can’t sleep and so I figured it. Talk about some stuff. Well considering I got a whole bunch of stuff floating around in my head I’m gonna pull out a random topic concerning me. Right know its finding my way through life . I mean its a lot for me to deal with my issues that bother me every day but knowing how to deal with them is the pits because you don’t know what your doing until you’ve done it so should it happen again you know what not to do… sounds confusing right , well that’s because it is life is so confusing its in relenting , its judgmental, it’s harsh.. in a nutshell life sucks. The bright side is that although it has its crappy parts there are things to look forward to. That’s why we keep living to experience those little surprises that come along the way. There are so many basic things that are required in this life time I hope that when my spirit leaves this body I have here on earth that I’m at peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment