Thursday, October 18, 2012

NO MONEY NO FOOD AND NOW NO HOME




Right now I have none of that, and my bag is completely bare of food. Literally there's NOTHING to eat at all. . I have no food in my house, and I haven't eaten in 2 days. Is there someone I can get a hold of to get food? There is no food pantry or anything of the sort here. It's a very rural town, with very high prices on all foods, and I can't travel anywhere due to not having a single peso on my pocket.. I AM NOT ON MY OWN INTERNET. There's no "parents" to move back in with. I've sold every possible thing I could for money. The only thing I have is a portable dvd player,but i don't know if i can pawn this or sell this,  I am not "holding out" for a 50k/year job,  So PLEASE do not be unhelpful like the last people on my question and tell me "Get rid of your internet" "Take ANY job you can" because I've already done both of those. I still don't have luck.... I cant go on like this.
I dont know what im going to do, with myself. Im in a new city. I dont know many people. I miss being 20, it wasnt long ago. I had tons of wonderful friends.
I hate the feeling of just knowing I have no home! Not long from now Ill be moving out of this place. I've lived out a suitcase for the past 4 or 5 months.

I try not to eat anymore, because I cant really afford to. All i want to do is drink but of course it costs. Ill just blow my money on it. I got  I
My parents know. I dont think they particularly care? As terrible parents as they are, at least ive learned one thing from them, to be independant. BUt then of course maybe not cus here I am struggling like a baby. I need to grow up. 

This is just pathetic. Maybe I'm making it sound worse and I'm sorry but I'm really struggling. How do I mature? How do I cope?

“Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”

No comments:

Post a Comment