Thursday, October 18, 2012

WELCOME BACK TO ME


I have started writing again - and this is something which has been long gone for me - but my muse has been aroused from a deep and troubled sleep and the words are flowing again.   Writers block if you want to call it that, but I prefer to believe that I have been resting and that the time is right and  with amazing support and encouragement the flood gates are opening.
I'm saying welcome to all the people across the world who read my blog. The Blogger function is extraordinarily clever when it comes to stats. (Not that I'm obsessed by stats, of course. Why, I only check them about fifty times a day.)

What interests me is the stat function 'Audience.' It tells me the location of each of my blog viewers. I find it endlessly fascinating. 
But there are countries listed there that amaze and excite. Not just ONE view but regular views. I'd love to chat to everyone. If you're willing, please make yourself known to me.
Here's the list: Kenya, Egypt, The Philippines, Latvia, Ukraine, Puerto Rica, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Switzerland, Pakistan, United Arab Emirates, Estonia, New Zealand, South Korea, Denmark, Portugal, Trinidad and Tobago, Belgium, Indonesia, China, Venezuela, Germany, Kuwait, Uruguay, Singapore, Malaysia, Algeria,Turkey, South Africa, Thailand, Mexico, Jordan, Serbia, Argentina, France, Nicaragua, Lebanon, Chile, Mauritius...
Rather annoyingly, the countries listed at any one time are only the top ten, visit wise, so there may be others. The list changes on a daily basis.
All you people out there make me very happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment