Thursday, December 13, 2012

I'M READY TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN


Have you ever come to a point where you don't know what to do next? Sometimes? Most of the time? Every time?


Great! Good to know that I'm not the only one who experienced it (It's just an assumption). At least I'm still normal ^^



Every year, I try to set goal for my self. It's either I will be hooked to a new hobby (like going to gym, reading leadership books/Manga, watching Anime/Movies, playing online games) or I will buy new gadgets like iTouch, Laptop and mobile phones. I even change my set of clothes (and friends lol). Lastly, I will make sure that my wallet balance will be zero-out by the end of the year.



Today is December 14, 2012. Fortunately, I'm almost done with my some bill. I know I should be happy with what I've accomplished so far but the question is, what will happen next?



My family no not my family but my friends will tell me, "save money". I just did. But then again, for what reason? Will it serve any purpose for me? Maybe it can be used as an emergency funds (for instance, hospital bills) or to buy bigger investment like cars and house and lot. However, what's the use of these things if I'm the only one who will appreciate it? You know what I'm saying right?



When I say, knowing what to do next is doing something for someone. Being someone for someone and settling down with someone. In that way, all your efforts, achievements and dreams will not be put into waste. You will have a never ending purpose in life.



I'm not getting any younger. No one does. So might as well take things more seriously and start writing my own fate until I find that someone whom I can call my destiny. Sounds cheesy right? But I don't care. Because I know, that I'm ready to fall in love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment