Thursday, January 24, 2013

MY BROKEN HEART

Getting your heart broken sucks. No girl (or guy) should ever have to have their heart broken. But it's a part of life. It may not feel like it, but things will be okay. I know it hurts now but it does get better. Keep your head up. Stay strong. Be positive and don't let anybody bring you down. Remember, there is someone out there for you.
Sticking around by your side whenever you need me. Disappear from your sight whenever I'm not needed. Not being some1 special even though i tried hard. but it's okay. :) love is not something you give out and expect to receive something else back. i well known myself is not prepare for you. i'd got no aim in life, don't have a good job, well. not rich, and spirit all broken down like a piece of shit at home only. failed my abroad application, which suppose to be my last light to life. hmm... feel i couldn't accomplished anything in life. i feel so useless. :'( and i couldn't do a shit to help it.

It's hard to love someone without getting loved back the same way. hmm.. like i said. It's hard. dunno how long my weak heart can stay this. Every time is just hot and cold. How to love you fully when you don't even open up your heart and let love in?I care for you, but you always say that you're fine you don't want me to care for you  anymore. Still, you're the one i think of before going to bed, my heart is feeling uncomfortable and insomnia every time until i know you're home safe. Couldn't deny there's a part in me that's very protective. Always say you can take care yourself, always meeting out with stranger, but didn't you know that there's a lot of bad guy that will take advantage of you just like that? they can make you drunk, or they can even put drug inside your cup and make u knock off?

Though, knowing that you're not that kind of guy that will stick around by my side, yet i still been trying hard and not giving up until i manage to get your heart. And it was a long run.. and it kills me day by day knowing that you're not home, outside drinking with some else random guy. Jealousy does kill when you care so much about that person. Really make me feel like giving up, slowly you're straying away. and so do i. I don't know whats real or whats fake anymore. So, i decided to stop this foolishness of me. No point strangling myself knowing that I ain't the one that gonna make you smile everyday, having those flirt talk and make you give a damn.  Days gone by, and this shows that We're just another passer-by in each other life. :'( P/S I really do love you all these while. But letting you go is best for the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment