Tuesday, December 10, 2013

LIE A LOT! I HATE LYING

Yes, I've told you a lot... and most of it you already guessed that it happened...
Yes, there is more
And i'm afraid to tell you
I don't want you to hurt anymore
This is all the past
Just like you said you attempting suicide was the past
things are different now and I've learned from my mistakes
I am sorry for causing you so many problems
Sometimes i don't know why you even want to put up with me..
I want to tell you everything
and then you hold me in your arms and tell me its going to be alright..
but i know you'll just get upset and yell at me
call me names
i know i deserve it
and i know it makes you feel better when you do
i guess i
just wish we could be happy
and i know we can...
before that happens
the truth needs to come out
i'm afraid the truth wont set us free
goddamn it i just don't know what to do
i love you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment