Saturday, December 22, 2012

FEELING BROKEN


My boyfriend and I have been dating a month. I'll jump right into it. At the very beginning of our relationship, we were essentially exclusive just didn't have official "titles". We go out to a bar with all our friends, its a great night, until I look over and he's making phone conversation with the boy  I know. I approached him upset, he looks at me looks back at his phone and ignores me (he does claim he was way to drunk and does not remember any of this...). I left immediately. After some very rocky following days, I decided to give him another chance, forgive and move forward as he said nothing else happened that night and he went home alone.
A month into our relationship he reveals to me that he had a realtionship with this guy and slept with him. He said he lied because he thought I would never give him another chance. The lie completely broke me. But I still decided to stay with him and try to work through this.
Anyways, now things are not good. I suppressed my feelings of anger, sadness, and betrayal the whole time because I wanted to have a tough exterior. Now I constantly question and interrogate him, get more jealous than I ever would, and feel extremely self-conscious when I go out.
Yes, there are still great aspects to our relationship, but how do I move on? How do I get my self-confidence back? How do I learn to trust again? How do I block out the horrible mental images I have of him with this girl he kicked me to the curb for?
Most likely we will break-up, but for the sake of my mental health, I would really appreciate any feedback, advice, or suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. Dont take him back...you have given this man too many chances and he has seemed to take advantage of you. A relationship is nothing without trust and honesty. Before you can be happy he needs to prove to you that he can and will be trusted and if not then he doesnt need a good person like you in his life. Dont let him tell you lies constantly and constantly...kick him to the curb and find somebody who you know will not lie or cheat. but i do apologize for you having to go through an experience like this. but we learn from alot of the experiences that we go through...just look at it as an learning process

    ReplyDelete
  2. how you should find again your self......minsan masarap mag mahal pero mahirap din masaktan....learn to move on at sana yung mahanap mo na tao ay di yung lolokohin ka

    ReplyDelete