Sunday, December 16, 2012

FORBIDDEN CHAT AFFAIR


5 years ago, I decided to visit a "forbidden site". What?! (well, it's not really forbidden, it's just that our society who always see themselves "PERFECT" brand "the url" immoral) why? Because it's the site for PLU (People Like Us) - gay people. My question is, "Which is Moral? and "Which is Immoral?" "Who will decide?"

Anyway, I was just planning to download M2M video that time but then again, I didn't know what came into my mind that after I register, I updated all my personal information like what we usually do on other social networking sites. I was surprised to received a lot of messages from different people asking my number, if I have a place, if I have a cam, If I'm interested to meet, If I want SOP, if I'm top or bottom or if I want to have SEX! You read it right... SEX!

The weird thing is, I'm not looking for SEX! Call me hypocrite! Call me anything you like but don't get me wrong... Sex interests me, I love having sex. It's just that it's not my priority. Call me old-fashion, call me hopeless romantic, still I believe in destiny^^ (give up now! hehehe)

Anyhow, I replied to some messages just to kill time until I met a guy who really caught my attention, his name is BlueThree, a 23year old bachelor from a Cavite.
At first, the conversation was as simple as "hi" and "hello" then eventually he asked me if I have YM (yahoo messenger) then I said "yes". He said "kain muna ako ah, pagbalik ko webcam tayo", I answered, "sige" without expecting anything. I was thinking that time that he's no longer interested and he's just making an excuse to end our conversation, surprisingly, after 30min, He "Buzz!" me on YM then he said, "Game na, tapos nako kumain". I replied, "ok".

We enjoyed an almost 2-hour conversation over the internet that I never imagined possible since I'm chatting with a guy I do not personally know -- a "total stranger". The talk was so intimate up to the point where we even start calling each other "hon" (ayiieeee!) then ended the conversation by exchanging numbers (what do you expect? hehehe).

Maybe you're asking me now, "so how it differs from other peoples' stories?"

As always... I have the answer.... (otherwise, this will not be a blog entry, LOLZ!)

Here it is...

To my surprise, the guy whom I thought was a total stranger appears to be one of my colleagues at work!(Small world huh?) Yes, we're working on the same company but the good thing is, we're on a different shift (Good to know that coz I hate conflict of interest)

If you will then ask me what's our status now, sorry to disappoint you guys and gals but our "so called online love affair" did not materialize. Why? That's one secret I will never tell XOXO ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment