Monday, January 13, 2014

WHY DOES HE SEND ME PIC OF HIS PENIS?

I meet a man via an online dating site, we chat back and forth, get to know each other, then he will ask for my phone number. If I like him I will give it to him. Then he will text me. I may even give him my Facebook. This usually leads to him asking me out on a date. So far, so good, right? Well… here is the scoop!About 85% of the men who get my telephone number and facebook do something very bizarre. They randomly and with no warning whatsoever send me a picture of their penis!! Erect!!! Also, they seem to prefer texting and chatting on cam prior to a date, instead of actually calling me up and asking me for a date. But back to the penis issue… is this normal? How would i react? Why are they doing this? I mean, you’re just going through your messages or texts. It’s early in the morning and you’re drinking your coffee… and suddenly BAM! There is a fully erect dick in your face! Coffee snorted up the nose, all over the keyboard! hahaha


but i ask myself co'z actually im doing this too haha, i found my two reason why i am doing this:


1) i am looking for sex and searching for love. I'm leading with the sex part. Somewhere in my primitive reptilian brains, i think this is a good idea. Objectively, it’s not. I’ve never met a man who was turned on as much as he was creeped out.2) We assume falsely that because they would like to see a naked picture of YOU, that you MUST equally crave seeing a naked photo of them. This is probably the soundest psychological premise I could put forth to explain something so patently stupid. “I showed you mine, you show me yours!” or some such nonsense.


But be true! what they don’t know is that while most gay men appreciate a good body – and quite possibly a hard cock – you are really turned on by his wit, his intellect, his drive, his warmth, and his strength. These are the qualities that make you want to be with him sexually, not vice versa.And so, any man who leads with his penis – as you pointed out – isn’t necessarily a bad human being, but he is definitely someone who doesn’t understand what makes gay men tick. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment